Political Bullshit

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:01:50 -0700

Avery said: "Joe,

Sometimes it's very difficult to know what you're responding to
if you don't include any of the post you're responding to! ;-)"

Avery,
I'm not wanting to start another round of battles. So, I'm simply asking =
y'all to keep your political/religious, etc. off this list. If you want =
to talk about those things, there are other chat lines that will welcome =
y'all. This list is for piano related subjects. Talking about any of =
those above named subjects brings out the worst of us all. IMO, if you =
couldn't figure out what I was talking  about you haven't had enough =
beverage of choice and are asleep!
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I