Bridge Drilling Jig

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:44:55 +0200

Hello John ,

Thanks for the sketch and that nice gig you provide.
Its too bad you go off list, I hope you will be there anyway some
time.

I receive may be 10-15 spams each days, what I'd consider "acceptable"
(sight!) but I am on a cable network, so maybe many others are
filtered before.

I don't really link that to the PTG list actually. I had far more
spams with another provider I had before, to the point sophisticated
mail washers programs have to be used just to find the real stuff
among them.

But I will manage a special email address soon only for the list, that
should show the truth about it certainly.

Thank you again for your insight and information's.

Best Regards, and good luck .

Isaac OLEG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de John Hartman
Envoye : vendredi 20 aout 2004 22:59
A : Pianotech
Objet : Re: Bridge Drilling Jig

Thanks Richard,

I don't plan on being on the list for long. I am just too busy to keep
up with it and every time I sign on I start to receive a lot on SPAM.
am not sure why this happen, whether PTG sells the addresses or some
sort of security issue with the server but other lists I have used
don't
seam to have the problem to the same degree. If I stay here, after a
few
months I will be spending more time making filters than reading posts.
will check the archives from time to time and if there is something I
am
interested in responding to I will sign up temporarily.

John Hartman X-PTG