Bridge Drilling Jig

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:37:40 +0100

Boy do I hear ya talking.  I am greatful that our university has such
excellent spam filters as I get almost none now. But when I subscribed
through my broadpark address I was just swamped.  In the end I set up an
extra email address and had a filter that only accepted mail comming
from pianotech. That wasnt all that successfull either tho as nobody
could write to me there privately.... sigh.

Makes you almost wish that  email addresses would have to be confirmed
origional before anybodys post gets sent out, and the senders would be
charged a dollar for every returned email....  My anti spam program
bounces at least a 100 posts a day.....

Cheers
RicB