Bridge Drilling Jig

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:58:39 -0400

Thanks Richard,

I don't plan on being on the list for long. I am just too busy to keep
up with it and every time I sign on I start to receive a lot on SPAM. I
am not sure why this happen, whether PTG sells the addresses or some
sort of security issue with the server but other lists I have used don't
seam to have the problem to the same degree. If I stay here, after a few
months I will be spending more time making filters than reading posts. I
will check the archives from time to time and if there is something I am
interested in responding to I will sign up temporarily.

John Hartman X-PTG