oh the horror!--Rosewood Steinway upright-restyled !

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:33:16 -0700 (PDT)

It is truly amazing to see the tremendous effort that
was put into "improving" some classic uprights in the
1950's. Always with hideous results, and merely of
varying magnitude. It makes me question the very
sanity of people in that era!
    But, hey, they were throwing Tiffany lamps in the
trash while buying pink Formica dinettes with silver
sparkles like crazy! ( Must have been all that
radiation from above-ground nuclear testing. )
     Thump