AAAARGH!...Restyled Steinway Upright

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:20:04 -0700

Thumper said: "But, hey, they were throwing Tiffany lamps in the
trash while buying pink Formica dinettes with silver
sparkles like crazy! ( Must have been all that
radiation from above-ground nuclear testing. )"

Thumper,
Egads! I was a child of the fifties! I agree with you! (will wonders =
never cease!<G>) I can recall going to the local dump to shoot rats, =
bottles, etc., with my trusty 22! We always saw pianos sticking out of =
the rubble! What a shame! Even then, I was saddened by that spectacle.
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I