Sweet Betsy from...

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 12:36:51 +0200

Around the year 1098 a lot of pins where flag polling , in Europe anyway,
may be that is what terry mean ?

Isaac

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la part
de Clyde Allen
Envoye : dimanche 22 aout 2004 07:39
A : Pianotech
Objet : Re: Sweet Betsy from...

Hello Terry,
What does it mean..."1098-type flagpoling...". Thanks,

Clyde Allen
Silver Spring, MD

Farrell <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
  Very stable piano. Amazed me. I remember when I tuned it that I was
  concerned whether the tuning would last long enough for me to cash the
check
  because the tuning pins are very tight and they did the 1098-type
  flagpoling. But I guess I did something right.