Loaning pianos to worthy students(attn. Don Bee

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 09:15:53 -0400

Jim  We have a brochure that explains the program more fully and if you =
would like, I'll be glad to send one along to you, or for that matter, =
anyone else on the list that would like the same.  Don=20

Hi Don
Yes, please send the brochure.  I'm sure there's info or wording that =
would be useful . .  afterall, if greater minds than mine have spent =
time working the bugs out, I see no point in re-inventing the wheel . .=20
BTW, is the brochure, or contents online ??

Thanks for the help !

Jim Kinnear
Box 100,
Nottawa,