Loaning pianos to worthy students(attn. Don Bee

DBee840388@aol.com DBee840388@aol.com
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:36:49 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/2004 8:16:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
jim@pianoguy.com writes:
Jim  We have a brochure that explains the program more fully and if you would
like, I'll be glad to send one along to you, or for that matter, anyone else
on the list that would like the same.  Don

Hi Don
Yes, please send the brochure.  I'm sure there's info or wording that would
be useful . .  afterall, if greater minds than mine have spent time working the
bugs out, I see no point in re-inventing the wheel . .
BTW, is the brochure, or contents online ??

Thanks for the help !

Jim Kinnear
Box 100,
Nottawa,
Ontario, Canada
L0M 1P0
Jim  -  I'll send out the brochure tomorrow.  The brochure is not on line at
present, to the best of my knowledge.  I'm going to check with our Chicago web
page guru, Dave Carpenter, to see if we can get it done.  We don't have all
the bugs out yet but are working to eradicate them as they pop up. Don Bee