SW heresy?

Mark Davidson mark.davidson@mindspring.com
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:05:25 -0400

Sarah,

Another tool you can checkout if you don't already
have it is my spreadsheet for calculating bezier curves
given four inputs.  Just change the values in column B
and the curve is redrawn.  Useful for drawing your
own curves that more closely match your hammers.

http://home.mindspring.com/~mark.davidson/bezier2.xls

I think you are correct that having the treble be
"too heavy" is not as critical as in the rest of the piano.
I put my own piano on a 7 bass - 8 treble curve
and the treble ended up light for my taste.  Plus it was
hard to take off that much weight.

-Mark