SW heresy?

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:43:57 +0100

Or try this variation I came up with adapting Marks origional bezeir.xls
It compares both FW against BW by allowing you to fix the other
parameters and then input eiither a FW or BW spec.

Cheers
RicB

Mark Davidson wrote:

>Sarah,
>
>Another tool you can checkout if you don't already
>have it is my spreadsheet for calculating bezier curves
>given four inputs.  Just change the values in column B
>and the curve is redrawn.  Useful for drawing your
>own curves that more closely match your hammers.
>
>http://home.mindspring.com/~mark.davidson/bezier2.xls

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Hammer and Key Radius Weights Generator.xls
Type: application/vnd.ms-excel
Size: 98286 bytes
Desc: not available