SW heresy?

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:04:17 -0400

Peace,
Sarah

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ray Negron=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 9:54 PM
  Subject: RE: SW heresy?

  Hi Sarah,

  With most hammers, you can sight a strait line along all surfaces. =
Some grands, most notably Steinways, have(or had- not sure if they still =
do it) a taper that is not strait. The sheet of felt is manufactured to =
produce this taper. Simply put, there are three tapers in the sheet, =
bass, tenor, and treble. I am not computer literate enough to draw it.=20

  Ray Negron