Correct Hammer Surfacing, (Yeah, I changed it!)

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:23:38 -0700

<<I've since convinced him to call it Surfacing, Resurfacing
Joe Garrett >>

Quick dictionary check on the word: "reshape"

reshape vt
1. to alter or restore the shape of something.

Same dictionary check on word: "Surfacing" (or) resurfacing= No entries
found for
"surfacing" or "resurfacing."
Thesauraus= developing (adjective): embryonic, growing, evolving, budding,
sprouting

seems like "reshape(ing)" is the correct term.

Terry Peterson

Terry Peterson