Surfacing Hammers

Richard Cromwell rcromwell1@msn.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:04:23 -0400

Mr. Peterson,

.. I'm sure Mr. Garrett is well aware of the correct spelling of "educate".
It was a joke, which like sarcasm rarely translates well via email.

Nonetheless, as for the use of correct terminology, as long as we get the
point across, let us not get too caught up in semantics.

-R.Cromwell
Detroit-Windsor Chapter

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of pianolover 88
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 8:11 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: Surfacing Hammers

<< I'm trying to ejucate you jackasses!&lt;G&gt; (obviously to no avail!)

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.>>

For someone who proposes to "ejucate" us, you might first brush up on your
spelling; it's "educate".

Entries found for "educate" Microsoft Encarta
educate v

1. vti to give knowledge to or develop the abilities of somebody by teaching

2. vt to arrange schooling for somebody

3. vt to develop or improve a faculty or sense

4. vt to train or instruct somebody in a particular field

No offense intended. Just trying to "educate" you also.

Terry Peterson