Surfacing Hammers

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:10:55 -0700

<< I'm trying to ejucate you jackasses!&lt;G&gt; (obviously to no avail!)

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.>>

For someone who proposes to "ejucate" us, you might first brush up on your
spelling; it's "educate".

Entries found for "educate" Microsoft Encarta
educate v

1. vti to give knowledge to or develop the abilities of somebody by teaching

2. vt to arrange schooling for somebody

3. vt to develop or improve a faculty or sense

4. vt to train or instruct somebody in a particular field

No offense intended. Just trying to "educate" you also.

Terry Peterson