Teflon bushings: (was Re: Pinning on new flanges}

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:46:49 -0700

Hi, Keith!

You left out only one thing - staggering arrogance on the part of the
company.  They might have been able to pull it off had cooler heads there
prevailed.  As it was, the treatment of technicians in the field was simply
execrable...and, yes, it was worse then than it is now.

Also, on a related note as to materials, we are still having the same kinds
of problems getting action parts from things like graphite fibre into
general use...ridiculous.

Sigh.

Best.

Horace