Teflon bushings: (was Re: Pinning on new flanges}

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:48:54 -0500

At 10:46 PM -0700 8/24/04, Horace Greeley wrote:
>Hi, Keith!
>
>You left out only one thing - staggering arrogance on the part of the
>company.  ...  the treatment of technicians in the field was simply
>execrable...

Hello Horace,

I don't recall ever experiencing or noticing the attitudes you
mention above, hence no inclusion of such things in my post.

Sorry to hear your memory prompted such descriptive words, but I'll
accept your recollections as being the case for you.

Sincerely,

Keith
--
Keith McGavern