Teflon bushings: (was Re: Pinning on new flanges}

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:48:31 -0500

Sarah,

I have to disagree a "little" bit here. IMHO, the primary reason that
the Teflon actions had such a hard time with piano technicians is that
that never bothered to "teach" the techs how to deal with it/them.

 From what I've been told, teflon responds exactly the opposite of felt
bushed flanges.

Avery