Teflon bushings: (was Re: Pinning on new flanges}

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:37:20 -0700

Hi,

Michael Campi caught that I got the author's name wrong (below).  It is
Carl Roell, not Carol Roell.

Sigh...fat-fingered and fat-brained...it's a bad combination.

Thanks, Michael!

Best.

Horace