(re: a Teflon post)

ilex cameron ross i1ex@earthlink.net
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:16:39 -0400

share with the rest of us, please? i recently saw one of the Shigeru techs
using liquid silicon poured onto a piece of leather to lubricate rail pins.
wondering what aerosol silicon would do, and am wary of anything except
teflon and mclube since those are all i've messed with personally, and have
seen the result of wrong lubricants (ie WD40 - !?!?!?) .

thx
ilex