OT: Country Music Video, piano and red paint...

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:45:58 -0500

At 13:23 8/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I thought I've seen everything about country music.
>
>As I was flippin' thru the channels, I spotted this country music video
>singing about "not makin' many records but I'm selling a lot of beer". In
>the background there was a guy literally dumping and/or slushing red paint
>all over a nice white lacquered grand piano (didn't show the brand)
>getting paint everywhere ... even on and in the keys. Next there was a
>hand, making like finger painting all over the keys. And to top it all
>off, I saw a guy jump on the top of the piano and start a country dance in
>the red paint. At the end, I believe I saw the title as "I'm selling a lot
>of beer".
>
>What is this - country - coming too ;-)
>
>--
>Duaine Hechler

Did they spray it with Lysol before, or after???

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder