OT: Country Music Video, piano and red paint...

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:15:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/04 1:24:29 PM, dahechler@charter.net writes:

<< this country music video

In the background there was a guy literally dumping and/or slushing red

paint all over a nice white lacquered grand piano (didn't show the

brand) getting paint everywhere ... even on and in the keys. Next there

was a hand, making like finger painting all over the keys. And to top it

all off, I saw a guy jump on the top of the piano and start a country

dance in the red paint. At the end, I believe I saw the title as "I'm

selling a lot of beer".<<

That sounds a lot like Garth Brook's video, he did that to a piano.

>>What is this - country - coming too ;-)   >>

Show business, plain and simple.

Ed Foote RPT