Please tell us ( was pianodisc for sale)

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 05:21:04 +0100

>>"Sorry about that. I attached my PianoDisc for sale
notice to an earlier post from my archives about the
now notorious hammer-bobbling on some new Yamaha
uprights. And forgot to delete the earlier message.
     Best offer over $200 gets this slightly used
PianoDisc system, if anyone wants it.
     Thump">>

So Thumpy, you never did tell us the outcome of that thread, the =
bobbling hammers. Last we heard was that you phoned Yamaha and they said =
to look at..................... and did it work?

AF