Renner bushings and graphite:(was Lubrication as a wear preventative.)

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:45:54 -0700

FWIW, I have always attributed the color bleeding to have something to do
with installation of the pre-adhesive-d cloth, and not with the material of
the cloth...could be wrong...it's certainly happened before.

Horace