Pinning on new flanges

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:23:46 -0500

At 7:42 PM +0100 8/29/04, Richard Brekne wrote:
>David C. Stanwood wrote:
>>... Pianists don't seem to desire the lowest possible friction.
>
>agreed...  as far as I can see we have at this point 3 votes for the
>frictionless universe..... against the rest of the world

Richard,

for the list record the vote I cast was this:
>I accept the concept of next to no friction mentioned without
>reservation >because it has proven itself to me on several pianos
>where friction at the >levels you mention have been completely
>unacceptable.

Now I know you're just having your brand of fun with the "... against
the rest of the world ...", but for those that are unable to
distinguish the difference, this does not equate to accepting the
concept for all pianos and/or pianists.

Frictionless sex, huh?

Keith
--