Steinway for sale

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:27:32 -0700

> find a reputable piano restorer through a personal
>
>> referral, buy the shell, and let him/her do their thing.  You1ll spend
> between
>
>> $8K and $15K for the shell, and between $25-30K for the rebuild.  >>

> Wow, that is a lot for a "shell".

Hello my friend...well, lookee here:  if you can sell me Steinways ready to
be completely restored for $4-6K, iI'll buy 'em all day. But perhaps we're
having "a semantic difference; " I call a SHELL any piano that needs most of
the major stuff; your "L" I would call a "Shell Plus." <g>

I bet the weather in California right now is better then TIN-i-see,
bubba....

XoxxoxoDavid Andersen