Big Hammers

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:08:34 -0500

Marcel,

Could you describe it in some detail?  Is there a picture of one =
somewhere?  Does it look goofy? :-)

Thanks!

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Marcel Carey=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:23 PM
  Subject: RE: Big Hammers

  Barbara.

  Have you thought about a bottom lid for this piano. I've installed one =
in a difficult hall and had great result. You only need sound reflective =
material that is installed below the piano with an angle about the same =
as the top lid. It can be tried easily. We had listeners with eyes =
closed and a technician removing and installing the bottom lid, and all =
were unanimous about the sound outpout increase in the hall.

  Marcel Carey, RPT
  Sherbrooke, QC