Big Hammers

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:24:24 -0600

Barbara,
     While hunting for "every little bit" of projection for a D I service,=
=20
I discovered the extra belly brace sold by PianoTek. It's for the treble,=20
and really helped octaves 61/2 thru to the top. Better projection, little=20
higher volume, much better sustain. Not too expensive, and a piece-o-cake=20
to install and test.  Y'know, when every little thing adds up to get=20
more..... more. Also, is the piano "grounded"? Big halls laugh at pianos on=
=20
flexing, rubber-wheeled springs. A couple of blocks for under the front=20
work wonders.

Just a couple of =A2 worth,
Guy