Big hammers

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:26:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/2004 6:39:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
piano57@flash.net writes:
    Barbara
    These look like Stwy hammers & they do appear like  this frequently
especially Bass no. 1 Renner whippens & shanks.15.5? Is the  action heavy.
     Dale

Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions,  everyone!

For your pleasure, I found this picture that I  took of the action last
spring.  As you can see, it has some obvious  issues--like, when it was having
trouble, nobody bothered to regulate  it!  :-)

Well, I'm off to put some new casters on a church  piano.  Later!

Barbara Richmond,  RPT