Pinning on new flanges:a proposed experiment

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:21:03 -0400

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!

Ric,

You're a good friend, but sometimes.....  Geeeesh!

A little bit of knowledge is a very dangerous thing.  The less there is, the
more dangerous it is.

I've long been trying to educate myself about pianos, so we're talking
pianos.  I fully admit that I'm a novice in this arena, and I have much to
learn.

After you take a course or two (MINIMUM) in the neurosciences, then I'll
listen to your thoughts about brain function, motor control, and what we
know and do not know.  Deal?

My insights into motor control aren't the best in the world.  It's not
really my field of specialty.  It's a bit like a cardiologist discussing
liver function.  However, I do know a few things in this area and am
contributing them where I feel they are relevant.  I'm sorry these thoughts
aren't better received.

Peace,
Sarah