Pinning on new flanges:a proposed experiment

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:39:58 +0100

The plot thickens... grin...

and this is still just on the reactive side of the question, and still
only dealing with the friction / control issue in the greater question
of just how tight to pin the centers...

Ya gots to love it.

Thanks Isaac.  I havent had a chance to read carefully through this
whole article yet.

Cheers
RicB