My old way of removing keybushings

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:50:06 -0800 (PST)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm just wondering if this thing might
be a  tad easier to use if a larger, rectangular metal
plate were affixed to the top ( on top of the circular
surface ) so that the keys could be placed there
without having to hold them, or having them tip off
and fall on to the floor.
    Otherwise, quite impressive!
  ( Where is got ? )
    Thump