endorsed by the Philadelphia Orchestra????

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:09:05 -0800 (PST)

Had a sheet music copy of the "Lester March once,
apparently composed for the company and perhaps given
away as advertisement. The name "Lester" was squeezed
into the outline of a lemon, apparently their
trademark.
     Nonetheless, the older ones are, as Robin
explained, well-built instruments.
     Thump