signing your name to posts comments (private)

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:04:55 -0600

At 5:41 PM -0800 12/19/04, David Ilvedson wrote:
>A lot of hard feelings could be saved by simply stating "in my
>opinion".   It's the "I've been at this so long I know everything"
>attitude that turns people off.
>That being said is this OT?

David, List,

My post, of course, was supposed to be private. However, it did make
it to Pianotech. There may even be one more. The only thing that I
can truly offer is that it was unintentional on my part.

It is unlike me to let an oversight like this happen.

Therefore, I have decided to discontinue my presence on Pianotech.

Thank you one and all for being.

With the utmost gratitude in this season of remembrance and renewal.

Keith McGavern