OT - "Swimming in Snow"

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 22:15:08 -0800

We "Vegans" got our share.  Up to four inches in some areas!  Extremely
rare.  Four months ago it was 105.  Talk about a snowball's chance in hell!
(Just a saying, Las Vegas is a great place to live).  Anyway, pretty wierd
to have to remove snow from your car here!  The whole desert became a winter
wonder land.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

> RicB said: "Hey there Joe.. I here you are swimming in Snow out there !!
> Enjoy and
> Happy New Years !
>
> RicB
>

> Ric,
> The stupid Newscasters are on a "feeding frenzy" as usual. These idiots
> don't know what SNOW is!<G> Being from Alaska, this is piddly stuff. The
> worst part is most residents don't know how to drive in the stuff! Big
Pain