Zero percent humidity

Chris Gregg cdgregg@telus.net
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:53:30 -0700

Isaac,
         This model is made in Portugal.  Thanks for the advice about
getting it regulated.  Here in Canada when we have long cold spells the
furnaces just dry everything out unless there is a built in humidification
system.  Stand alone humidifiers and vaporizers are not effective.  The
gauge will rise if it is held right over a unit, but move it three feet
away and it will be down to its original measurement.  I know that you have
the opposite problem in Europe.  Six of one and half a dozen of the other
if you ask me.

Chris