OT, 3rd grade grammar & spelling for adults

antares antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:21:51 +0100

On 7-jan-04, at 21:56, Phil Bondi wrote:

>> Y'all givin usn's a bad name boy!!!
>>  I does to knowed to spellin goodder than you does. So let me
>> hep you hokay?
>>
>> It shoud otta be Gri'an posed to Grien........
>> and "oss" is fat off a possum the mo better fit woulda bin
>> usn's...and don't
>> forget the positve mark denouincing more dan one us.
>> Phil Bondi
>
> .....ahem....
>
> ifn's ize evah tawks dis baahd, y'all comes down hea and shoots
> me,,k?
>
> little jimmy bryant, trp

bat, yu massent forket det vor oudsyders  a kood lessun in Inkelish
evvery nouw en den meens a lot.
I wos dervor zenkful and ekspressed my tenks in an urly letter dis
morning.
Capisce?

friendly greetings
from