OT, 3rd grade grammar & spelling for adults

DIANE HOFSTETTER dianepianotuner@msn.com
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:18:49 -0800

Look onct--is it rainin' out--it listens like.  It wonders me if it don't
gif a storm till evening.

This hands-in-the-pocket weather contraries me and its slippy out there yet.

Diane Hofstetter