Intro

pianotuning@instrumentalinks.com pianotuning@instrumentalinks.com
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:24:09 -0500

Hi ,
Thank you all for for the work bench ideas.  If any others have suggestions
I would be greatly appreciate it.  I'm sorry that I forgot to introduce
myself.  My name is Jon Lindblom.  I have working on the piano trade through
a correspondence course, which I won't mention, for nearly a year.  I have
also been apprenticing with a wonderful RPT here in Savannah, where I live.
I am a former member (orchestra went bankrupt last year) of the Savannah
Symphony, and a very proud father of 3 wonderful children.  I am excited to
be a part of this list and have gained so much from reading the emails of
all you experts out there!  I look forward to meeting all of you!
Jon