Mystery action (was Brown action) (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Greg DesBrisay g.desbrisay@ieee.org
11 Jan 2004 19:51:28 -0800

Interesting!  This action is very similar to the action in the 1931
Haines Brothers.  I sent pictures of the Haines Brothers action to this
list in October.  The repetition springs (the ones in front) are a
different shape, as are the hammer butts, but their function is
undoubtedly the same.  It's intriguing to see how ideas have been shared
and evolved!

Greg DesBrisay