training for retirement

Kurt Eichenbach keichenbach@austin.rr.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:22:29 -0600

I'm in training for retirement and I thought I'd open the topic up
here.  I've been sorta successful with it although I still tend to get
lost in meaningless work, such as hobbies that take up lotsa time.  I
might even step out and do a piano tuning job even though I'm not
supposed to at my age.  Sometimes I just schooze around and goof off.
I guess the point is, once a person doesn't have to work anymore it's
just slightly more difficult to find meaning in daily life.  Or reward,
or significance.  How is this regulated?

Kurt Eichenbach