permission for pdfs

Kurt Eichenbach keichenbach@austin.rr.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:10:45 -0600

Do the members of this list have permission to scan past Piano
Technician Journal articles, turn them into pdfs and send them to this
online list?  According to the inside cover of the Journal; "No part of
this publication may be copied or reproduced in any form without
permission from the publisher."

I just wondered.  Like, maybe the publisher said it was ok but only
past issues or whatever.  I'm sure some of us have some super stuff we
could send in.  Can we get permission if we don't already have it?

Kurt E.