S&S replacing Hammer Assemblies with new

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:22:13 +0100

I have a set of Ronsens I've been holding on to for some years. Not the
prettiest looking hammers I've seen raw out of the box, but I've seen
these same installed,nicely tapered and shaped. I can back up Dale on
this.

But Andre' is right in saying most hammers wont do at all, certainly
nothing readily available in Europe.

Preserving origional intent is not always an easy task.

RicB