SAT batteries 9 volt?

DIANE HOFSTETTER dianepianotuner@msn.com
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:44:44 -0800

Our apprentice, using my Dad's old SAT 1, tried to replace the batteries.
We searched the pianotech archives and he followed the instructions found,
but still he gets "LoBat" message after charging it for four days.

Now our question is,  when he used 4 AA batteries, that only gave him at the
most 4.5 volts, but the charger we used with the SAT was a 9 volt charger.

Are there some kind of industrial quality batteries that give 2.5volts in an
AA size?

Thanks for the help!

Diane Hofstetter

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com