S&S replacing Hammer Assemblies with new

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:38:12 -0000

Hello John Hartman & List
Thanks, John, for inviting me to look at your website - a lot of =
interesting things going on there I see. Very informative. I sussed the =
Sos-Ped OK - had a prob with a S&S "D" in that when it arrived at the =
concert venue and the pianist beat me to it - she put down the Sos-Ped =
and several Dampers came up.... Interesting that was! Fixed it  - of =
course!
Regards from that Dark Place in the Sussex Downlands...
Michael G (UK)