Bridge Caps - Soundboard Shipping

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:38:39 -0700

Hi Terry,
Would a small brad at the ends of the cap stop the creep? Set into the =
cap so as not to cause problems in clamping or proud so that they could =
be removed.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 5:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Bridge Caps - Soundboard Shipping

  Ah geeeeezzzzzzeee! I hate when that happens. Uh, need I say that post =
was meant to go private?

  Now the whole bloody truth is out: Yes, I have indeed made my =
fist-ever mistake  ;-).  I knew it would come sooner or later - but I =
had hoped to not broadcast the whole affair to a world-wide audience.

  :-(

  Hey, at least I wasn't bad-mouthing anyone - whew!  :-)

  Terry Farrell
    ----- Original Message -----=20