Rebuiling uprights

Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:40:36 -0000

Hello Will
So many of these old pianos are "family" problems which become "techie" =
problems... You say you're buried beneath old ivory? Please send me a =
lot of large ivory "heads" for my school pianos. I have one marvellous =
Rich'd Lipp upright - s t u p e n d o u s  tone - in one of "my" =
schools. Most of the ivory heads are missing of chipped at the front. =
But seriously how can one get replacements for these heads? Anyone?
Regards from that Sussex Place
Michael G (UK)