Rebuiling uprights

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 05:42:41 -0500

Or, maybe Andre is trying to create a market for selling his pinblocks. =
Nothing wrong with that.

He claims that he puts new pinblocks, new soundboards, bridge caps, new =
actions, and refinish an upright for $7K. (I guess that was a few years =
ago.) I don't know how he does all that work for that low a fee. Maybe =
he ships them down to Mexico?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Thomas Cole=20

  I think more people are wanting to rebuild their family upright, so =
many of them having come to the point of needing rebuilding or =
recycling. Throwing one away is just not an option for some people. =
Andre Bolduc must have noticed this trend when he started giving classes =
on how to replace an upright pinblock.

  Tom Cole