Rebuiling uprights

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:19:02 -0800

Personal opinion to follow:

It is mine that the uprights are going to make a comeback soon..within
our lifetime. Why?

As our living space continues to get smaller, the need for quality
pianos that don't take up as much space as a Grand will increase.

I think we will see Grands being traded in for good, quality uprights in
the not-to-distant future.

Like I said, this is my opinion. I will stick to it, and you're welcome
to throw tomato(e)s my way. Not a problem..I'll just gather them up and
make a red sauce out of them.

-Phil Bondi(FL)