Rebuiling uprights/ Have plenty for someone

Dave Smith dsmith941@comcast.net
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:10:58 -0500

Terry, my only issue with your list is that you forgot Wing & Sons.  =
Sturdy uprights from the turn of the century that were mail-ordered =
across the USA.  Massive construction and HEAVY.  Come on down again and =
play the one I have been working on!  Or just listen out of your window. =
  I just played C2 and you can probably hear it sustaining for a couple =
of days or so.  :)

Dave Smith
Pine Island FL

  Yes, I want all the high-end uprights you have. M&H, Knabe, A.B. =
Chase, Mathushek, Bush & Lane, Chickering, Decker, George Steck, Henry =
F. Miller, Heintzman (sp?), Ibach, Ivers & Ponds, Steinway, Weber, =
Wissner, Bosendorfer, Bechstein. Hmmmm, have I forgot any?